Wal-Mart service part 2
Well its 4:49 pm on Wednesday July 19th 2006. I still haven't heard from (Robert Newby) District Manager over Tire and Lube services in this area. I have just gotten off the telephone with Kim again who told me that she did give the message to Mr. Newby yesterday and she doesn't know why he hasn't called me back. She then told me that she would try to get him on his cell phone directly after we hang up. So here it is as of now I'm still waiting. If I don't receive a call from him by this time tomorrow I will take another course. I will telephone Wal-Mart Inc. and try to speak with whomever is Mr. Newby's Supervisor.
The total bill for the new tires was $266.68 before sales tax. The damage at the lowest estimate is $222.00 , I can tell you this next time I wont try to save a few dollars by shopping at Wal-Mart for my tires. There are a lot of places around here to buy tires that are a little higher on the price but wont cost me over $200 extra dollars to repair their incompetence
The total bill for the new tires was $266.68 before sales tax. The damage at the lowest estimate is $222.00 , I can tell you this next time I wont try to save a few dollars by shopping at Wal-Mart for my tires. There are a lot of places around here to buy tires that are a little higher on the price but wont cost me over $200 extra dollars to repair their incompetence
UPDATE
Mr. Newby called me back around 5:15 pm or so. I explained the situation to him up to now. He told me that he would be in the Greer Store tomorrow and that he would watch the video himself personally, and call me back. I told him to call me and I would be more than happy to bring my Van back up there for him to see. We'll see what happens tomorrow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home