My Brothers Tattoo that I designed

Been meaning to put this on here for a while now but kept forgetting about it. Here's a pic of my brothers tattoo which I designed for him. It costs him $500 to have this put on ( his outside right leg) it was a 5 hour job. Immortal Images Tattoo's rate is around $100 an hour which is better that just pricing a job. You seem to get better quality work when its a flat rate vs. price per job quote. He asked me to design this for him , told me about what he wanted and well the finished product is exactly what he had in mind he said. All of the tattoo means something, the Wheel and Wings are for when he was a motorcycle instructor with the Police department. The lightning bolt, and 1* represent his being on the Tactical force. The Diver Down symbol is there be cause he's on the Dive team with the Department. All of these things wrapped up in a nice Chevron Shield ( Police Badge ) Ordo Ab Chao = Out of Chaos comes Order and Non Ducor Duco = I am not lead, I Lead.
I was quite proud he asked me to design this for him. It made me feel good to know he had confidence in me to design something that would be a permanent part of him. It's kind of a little bond between he and I. I love him very much and would do anything in the world for him, he's really a great guy and an excellent Police Officer. He's my brother, and I thank God that he blessed me by allowing us to be brothers. The latin phrases I chose, because they say so much about Travis. travis, you are a special kind of person, The worlds a better place with you in it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home