Tuesday, September 12, 2006
About Me

- Name: Gregg
- Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States
I'm somewhat of a nerd, which is ok with me. I like most anything Technical as well as mechanical. I love to break something down and analyze how it works. I have a strong interest in Graphic Arts, although I would not consider myself an artist. I have a beautiful wife , Heather, and two wonderful children - Devin and Brittanie.
Previous Posts
- Awesome
- My Brothers Tattoo that I designed
- Muffin may be pregnant again
- Wal-Mart service part 2
- Walmart Service ( Or the lack thereof )
- Is this Me?
- Saint Patricks Day Rappers
- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Symphony Style
- A Parallel Dimension in my own little universe
- The Book Of Job Chapter 2 and a Lesson I didn't ex...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home